Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Online Marketing Specialist
About the company
HiveMinds is a Bangalore based Data & Analytics driven Digital Marketing Consulting firm.
The company has proven itself as the most sought after digital marketing experts with Investors & Startup founders alike. They specialize in working with early stage companies as a premium marketing partner providing overall marketing plan, expert SEO & SEM Services and working with businesses to improve online customer engagement & conversions.
They provide clients with sophisticated & intelligent tools/reports to analyze the market, research on keywords, link analysis, and competition analysis and accordingly devise strategies.
The company's specialties are: Online Marketing Strategy, SEO, SEM, User Engagement & Behavioral Analytics, Market Research.
- During Probation: Rs 15,000 p.m
- Post Probation: Rs 2 LPA to Rs 3.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidature and performance in the interview)
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B. Tech (Any Stream)/MBA (Marketing & Sales) 2015 Batch
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 1 year service level agreement
Tentative date of interview: 3rd week of January
Tentative date of joining: After the completion of last semester examinations.
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding client's business goals, supporting with Market Research, and devising Marketing Strategy to take the client businesses to the next stage.
- Executing marketing campaigns through SEO / SEM / Social Media channels, identifying new opportunity in market and proposing improvements for user engagement and conversion funnel
- Interfacing with Clients for Requirements, Project Planning & Presentation.
- Defining process improvements pro-actively and improving operational efficiency.
- Good understanding of web based businesses and digital marketing techniques.
- Good in general aptitude, reasoning skills for data analysis and data mining skills.
- Must have a sound mathematical and logical background.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Business Acumen, Innovative Ideas, Self-motivation
- Should be able to take ownership of tasks
- Knowledge in marketing or online marketing is a plus.
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple face to face Interview rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Online Marketing Specialist
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT