Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Online Marketing Manager
About The Company
Stratbeans Consulting is a leading provider of IT and Mobile Enterprise Solutions and IT enabled solutions with core emphasis in Learning & development industry. Stratbeans has also made a foray into Mobile and Software Enterprise Solutions which help automate the functioning of an organization.
The management team consists of Industry stalwarts from IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Kanpur giving you exposure to their years of experience.
Stratbeans provides end to end solutions which includes:
1. IT and Mobile Solutions Services
a. Customised IT and Mobile Enterprise Solutions
b. Gamified Learning Management System
c. Online Assessment Platform with Artificial Intelligent Features
d. Talking Pages (Training cum Assessment and Survey solution)
2. Content Digitization
a. Customized E-learnings, Digitization, Technical Writing, ID
b. Graphic Design advanced artwork
c. Game Design
3. Digital Marketing
Stratbeans IT Solutions are currently been used by more than 1.2 million people across the globe which includes LMS, CRM, Customised Enterprise App by serving 130 corporate from global offices situated in San Jose (US), London (UK), Gurgaon, Pune (India).
They serve Global and prestigious companies like -
INTEL, GE MONEY, METLIFE, GENPACT, TATA, ITC, Aviva, Maxlife, NIIT, SBI, Lifestyle, PizzaHut etc.
Salary Details: Rs 2.3- Rs 3.2 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 0-4 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate should be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to take informed decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Bonus experience on demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Candidate should be proactive and should be able to think out of the box.
- The company is looking for a social media manager to grow their followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of their company.The candidate should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Building and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Collaborating with marketing teammates in order to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Running regular social promotions and campaigns and tracking their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Exploring new ways and staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels ans strategies to keep the company ahead and engage in new social networks to reach the target buyers.
Interview Process: Multiple face to face interview rounds
Please Note: Candidates with major or minor as Marketing Specialization can only apply.
- Education: MBA
- Salary: 3.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT