Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Online Marketing Executive
About the Company:
Herboveda India as a whole is committed to design and deliver bio-based ingredients for healthier and safer products. We provide products and services to the best known leading health food companies and the dieticians in the country. We help our partners in the food and beverage industry meet demand for products with a low or zero sugar content – without compromising on taste.A global food industry that is continually seeking sustainably safe and healthy ingredients has held faith in us and our products. We have become a First Choice provider for them. Our focus areas substantially are substitute sweeteners, herbs and spices and natural supplements. Produced from natural raw materials to improve the nutritional profile and quality of food and beverages, our products include no additional chemicals. Based on our profound knowledge of ingredients, we offer a global understanding combined with strong local expertise in the development of the innovative and competitive solutions our customers need.
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA ( Depending upon Candidature and performance in the interview)
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Knowledge on SEO, SNO, SMM, B2b & B2C, PPC Campaigns, Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing, Email Etiquettes , Blogging & Absence, Digital Marketing
- Keep on top of Affiliate marketing trends & best practices
- Develop strong personal relationships with top affiliates in all online markets.
- Plan & execute different online marketing & sales activities & increasing performance.
- Posting of goods on various online portals like amazon, ebay, snapdeal, paytm
- Identify opportunities and effective ways to increase sales
- Develop & meet customer response targets through innovative online marketing campaigns
- Plan & optimize campaign performance from planning through execution & review.
- Ensure the application is highly scalable to handle high site traffic with very low latency
- Execute Marketing campaigns on time, perform site analysis , key word mapping & assess link building opportunities
- Regular Traffic analysis & performance analysis by using google analytics & google webmaster
- Atleast 1 years of online marketing experience & content writing.
- Good command over written & spoken english
- Extrovert Personality
- Experience in Digital Industry a plus
- Must Really Know internet business , web development , SEO
- Face to Face Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Online Marketing Executive
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT