Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Online Marketing Analyst
Website - http://hiveminds.in/
Desired experience - Freshers. 2013 batch only.
Course specialization - BE/ B.Tech (Any Stream), MBA (Marketing)
Academic Criteria - None
- In Probation Period a stipend would be provided of – Rs. 15,000 per month
- After completion of probation period the package would be revised to Rs. 2.1 LPA – 2.4 LPA (Based on the candidates performance in probation period)
1 Year Service agreement (candidates need to sign a service agreement with the company).
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN INTERVIEWED WITH HIVEMINDS BEFORE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
Interview Process - Interview date is on Thursday, 30th January, 2014
- Written (Basic Aptitude).
- 2 F2F Discussions.
Job Description & Skill Set
- Candidate is expected to analyze client data, do competition analysis, client account servicing, client interaction and come up with new strategies for digital marketing of the client websites.
- The candidate would be responsible for a systematic analysis of customer acquisition strategies, SEO status of a client, competition and chart out improvements, ensure implementation and measure results.
- The candidate is not expected to have any technical knowledge / specific online marketing knowledge but should be familiar with operating knowledge of internet business & websites.
- Analytical Skills.
- Good Business Acumen.
- Innovative Ideas.
- Good Communication.
- Self-motivated and should be able to take ownership of tasks.
Any other Requirements/Specifications
- Should have a sound mathematical and logical background.
- Prior experience in marketing or online marketing is a plus but not a necessity.
- Must be good in general aptitude.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Wednesday, 29th January, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Banking & Finance