If you love problem solving, are a chatter box, love to talk and interact then this role has been crafted for you!
Akosha is looking for young and ambitious people to work with a fast growing VC funded startup to join our Process Excellence Team as Brand Experts. Akosha is the largest online customer service platform in India helping thousands of customers and working with some of the biggest B2C companies in India. Visit Akosha's website www.akosha.com to know more.
They are looking for people who will be working as brand experts on their newly launched Android app to interact with users. Users on our app interact with them for queries/service requests/complaints about various companies and their products. Brand experts will help them on their platform and provide solutions to their problems. Akosha brand experts will be the pillar of their organisation and will be responsible for creating the Akosha Experience for users. Akosha is looking for people who enjoy working in a team and are always ready to help.
Download Akosha's app from Play Store(www.bit.ly/1C33Yvg) to get a better idea
Akosha help consumers and brands in resolving complaints online. It is an online platform where they help consumers and brands in resolving complaints. With the growth of mobile internet, brand perception will depend more and more on how a brand treats its customers - in other words, brand equity and customer service are going to collide. Our 200 team is passionate about designing products and solutions which will help large brands in managing and profiting from this change.
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Tentative date of interview: Friday 20 Feb
“Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Candidates should be comfortable with rotational shifts and one roster off in a week.
- Akosha will reimburse travel allowances only for drop in night shifts. (MALES PREFERRED for night shifts)
- Written Test
- Basic Aptitute Test
- Face to Face interviews.
- Need to resolve the queries/service requests/complaints of users as soon as possible
- Bilingual, Trilingual, Quadrilingual......Multilingual, in only native Indian language
- People with strong reading, writing and communication skills in English
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all user related issues
- Develop strong relationships with users
- Meet various metrics defined by the Process Excellence Team
- Graduation degree or an interesting drop-out story
- Candidate should have excellent command over English with problem solving ability and able to do multi-tasking job.
- Knowledge of internet and experience of working on computer
- Ability to engage people in conversations and witty humour
- Computer and reliable internet connection at home is a plus
Online Chat Expert
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, BJMC
0 - 3 Years
1.8 - 2.2 LPA