Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Founded in 2012, the organization aims towards providing Information Security Services and Process Improving Consulting services. Members of CSI have attained excellence in providing end-to-end consulting services across sectors including but not limited to Banks, Airports, Finance, IT, Retails etc. With the core team comprising of domain experts with over a decade of experience, we at CSI help organizations to reduce risks and enhance their competitive advantage over others. They provide all cyber security solutions by ways of Penetration Testing and Quality Analysis of Web Based Applications and Web Infrastructures coupled with actionable reporting and patching the reported vulnerabilities. We provide constant scanning, surveillance and guarding services for web based resources. CSI also provides an array of sophisticated and customized web security training courses.
Salary: Upto INR 1.8 LPA
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Experience in Online bidding.
- Placing Bids on Different Platforms such as Guru.com, Elance.com, Odesk.com, Freelancer.com etc.
- Good understanding of Mobile and Web technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Business and Sales Marketing is Recommended.
- Experience of outbound marketing is recommended.
- Finalization of project budget, time line, managing resources to complete the project. Quality Assurance and Timely
- Responsible for strategic business development activities for IT Software services across all geographies.
- Handling bidding team.
- Interacting with Clients and taking their project requirements.
- Finalization of project budget, time line, managing resources to complete the project. Quality Assurance and
- Timely delivery, Sales Skills, Sales Generation, Sales Promotion, Executive Presentation Skills, Selling Skills,
- Client Follow-up, Trade Negotiation, Client Acquisition, Writing Proposals, Bid Pricing Negotiation,
- Direct Sales, Writing Proposals
- Technical Round
- Final Round
- Job Responsibilities: Online Bidder
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT