About the Company:
Aarna IT Solutions came into existence in the year 2013. They provide end to end solution for website designing, web application development, online marketing and branding, eCommerce application, customized applications, and Mobile apps for Apple and Android. They comprise of a team of expert developers who are proficient enough to handle projects on any platform, be it Windows, Linux or Mac. Dedication and efficiency is the motto of all our team members. They provide end-to-end solutions that cater to the entire enterprise. Compared to traditional consulting firms that focus solely on delivering cheap services, Aarna IT Solutions has the technology know-how and management depth to extend, enhance and deliver new and existing IT services.
Course Specialization : B.Tech (CS/IT ECE/EEE), B.Sc./M.Sc. (IT), BCA/MCA
Desired Experience: 3 months – 2 years
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Training / Propbation Period : Depending on candidate’s experience
Salary : INR 1.80 LPA to INR 2.40 LPA
Job Description :
- Managing bidding channels to generate leads and converting prospects to clients.
- Online bidding through Elance, Freelancer, Guru, Craiglist and other Bidding sites Client communication
- Responding to RFIs / RFQs to various client requests
- Creating a comprehensive proposal detailing, estimates, milestones etc.
- Identifying client requirements and offering them with latest technological and attractive proposals.
- Be a part of complete sales process starting from Bidding, negotiating and closure of the deal.
- Proposal writing, follow-up, requirement gathering, the link between the development, designing, team and client.
- Project price estimation, quote, proposal creation, talking with Client and closure.
- Building & strengthening relationships with the prospective client.
- Prepare sales strategies for enhancement of market share, Identifying market opportunities, customer requirements, competitor’s share etc.
- Maintain relation with key accounts by calling them and emailing them and exploring their needs.
Skill Set Required:
- Experience in bidding sites like Craiglist, Elance and Guru is the must.
- Should be self-motivated and have the drive to make thing happen.
- Proactively interact with both the clients and team members and deliver the service up to the expected standards.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Support marketing activities necessary to develop the business of the company.
- Online chatting, Negotiations with clients, interaction with the technical team, new technologies handling and dispute resolution with clients.
- Project Management, looking after the whole cycle/process from the beginning till the end.
Interview Process :
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0.25 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA