About The Company:
Amagi is disrupting the TV broadcasting market through its pioneering cloud broadcasting platform. Amagi’s fully automated linear/VOD channel creation and monetization platform that enables TV networks, content owners and broadcasters to create, distribute and monetize content on any platform (traditional or OTT) across the world leveraging public cloud infrastructure.
Amagi provides a fully automated suite of services on Cloud to manage TV Network’s entire workflow from Content preparation to full MCR.
Amagi’s platform has won numerous awards and is deployed in over 40 countries. 150+ channels use Amagi platform. Amagi’s client list includes Turner, AMC, Scripps, Bloomberg, IMG, Zee, Viacom18 and growing rapidly.
This is a unique and transformative leadership opportunity to grow a world-class technology company that changes the tenets of broadcasting. Amagi is private equity backed by some of world’s leading private equity funds including KKR (Emerald Media Fund), Premji Invest and MayField.
Salary: INR 5 LPA to INR 7 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Courses Required: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE/EEE)/MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Amagi is currently looking for a hands on Technical Engineer to work with Onboarding project management team and focus on technical onboarding/deployment of a new channel based on the pre-defined specifications as received from pre-sales and solution architecture team.
The job entails:
- Setting up Amagi cloud infrastructure for a new Channel being onboarded.
- Co-ordinate closely with Onboarding project managers as well as external stake holders like Development/Testing team to deploy needed solution.
- Be involved in external communications, like getting into a Customer call along with Project Manager to understand specific requirement.
- Automate regular/repetitive tasks.
- Basic Knowledge of Amazon Cloud ( AWS)
- Basic knowledge of OTT ( HLS, MPEG-DASH, CDN)
- Working experience with Virtual Machines
- Good knowledge of Linux Operating systems and command
- Ability to write scripts to automate regular/repetitive tasks. Preferred Shell and Python scripting.
- 2 to 3 Years of experience in audio-video and cloud technologies would be highly preferred
- Fast learning capability in new technology domains
- Ability to do multi-tasking is essential
- Good written and spoken communication skills with flair for writing good documents (English language to start with, enough opportunities to learn other languages if you are inclined).
- Go-get attitude and positive outlook on making the customer engagement a success
- Patience and Perseverance to work in an agile environment
- Multiple Technical Rounds
- HR Interview
1 - 3 Years
5 - 7 LPA