Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Om Fire Services_Marketing Executive
About The Company
Established in the year 2003, we, Om Fire Services, is a leading fire fighting contractor and channel partner for Gunnebo India pvt Ltd (Minimax division) and Prolite Autoglo Ltd.
They, at OM FIRE SERVICES, strive to deliver the best without compromising on Quality, Commitment and Speed. There is no compromise, not even on the smallest activity. Everyone in our team has the same level of passion for his / her job.
They deliver the best to their clients, helping them in identifying their requirements, based on what they actually need.
▪ It has been our endeavor for last one decade, to provide all services related to fire safety from single window with completion, quality, commitment and speed according to the requirements of client and site. We consider it our moral and professional responsibility to educate our valued clients on the subject before anything else.
▪ To fulfill above-mentioned needs, They have strong network of skilled people and required tools, all over India with our branches and associates.
▪ They provide all facilities like designing, auditing, supplying, fixing, repairing and maintaining all fire safety equipment and systems. That is not all, we conduct fire surveys and training programs with demonstration.
▪ They undertake prestigious projects also in which we complete all fire jobs like detection, hydrant, sprinkler system etc.
▪ They have everything for fire protection & safety other than excuses. We particularly take care of quality, commitment and speed.
▪ They also provide skilled and qualified man power for fire safety exclusively and industrial safety at all levels.
▪ Assuring you the best of our services always.
Desired experience- Fresher
Job Location: Gurgaon, Noida
Course Specialization- Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 1.8 LPA incentives
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Play a key role to the organization’s growth story
- Prospecting for new customers either by cold calling or networking.
- Pitching our service offerings to prospects in the assigned market segment.
Skill Set Required:
The role requires people with high level of ownership and dedication to work. Following are the specific skill set we are looking for:
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Extrovert and street smartness
- Comfort with field work
- Analytical bent of mind
- Enjoys meeting and interacting with people
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Executive
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: Life Sciences/Healthcare