Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
At Axis Bank, we touch upon 20 million customers, through our retail, digital & corporate banking channels. With more than 3,800 branches, and 12,000+ ATMs spread across 2,200 + cities and towns, we are a strong and young workforce with more than 60,000 employees driven to inspire 1 billion Indians in their progress journey. We leverage technology and our deep understanding of India's financial markets to make banking for our customers faster, simpler and more secure.
Beyond business, we are reaching out to create tangible impact in the lives of those who are marginalized. Our sustainable livelihood programmes aim to strengthen farm productivity, improve natural resource management, provide alternative income-generating options and increase employability and entrepreneurial skills.
Position: Officer - Sales
Position Type: Permanent on payrolls of the Bank
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Any Branches within Circle
Salary & Incentive: INR 1.91 LPA. To INR 2.2 LPA (Approx.) + Incentive Earning potential is on average INR 30,000/- Per Quarter.
Education: Any Graduate / Post Graduate (Post Graduation not required)
Officer - Sales is an integral part of the bank's front line sales force. The Job involves extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/customer mapping with the primary responsibilities mentioned below.
- To acquire New to Bank customers and pursue new business relationships by selling: Savings Accounts, Current Accounts, Term Deposits, Debit / Credit Cards.
- IPG Products (Life Insurance / General Insurance / Mutual Fund / Retail Asset Products / Online Trading).
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets
- To fulfill KYC & Compliance norms.
- To reach out to High Net-worth Individuals.
- To increase the customer base by developing business relationships with current customers.
- High Sales orientation for achieving numbers
- Good convincing and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills in English or local language
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to work on digital platforms
- Computer Skills - MS Office
- 1+ year of experience in Front Line Sales in BFSI Industry preferred.
Interview Process: Personal Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, M.A., MBA
1 - 3 Years
1.9 - 2.2 LPA
Banking & Finance