About The Company
Edvour is an organisation which aims to revolutionize the current educational set-up into a dynamic,self-improving and self-sustainable model, where each young mind is provided a platform to realize her/his potential through innovative products and services in the all-encompassing field of learning.Edvour aspires to create an order which transforms the educational sphere into an ecosystem where un met needs of the world are fulfilled by the next generation leaders. The aim is to arm these young leaders with exposure to knowledge provided by competent and expert professionals so as to open a Myriad of opportunities for them to excel. Edvour takes pride in its dynamic work culture which has its foundation on strong and dedicates value system.
Salary: 1.8 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Chandigarh
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Tele-marketing and cold calling of targeted programs
- Liaison with all functions within the organisation:
- Sales – Compiling of market coverage excel sheets and close co-ordination with the sales team
- Logistics - Handling of operations for all assigned projects i.e. Visa filling, documentations, checklist maintenance, revenue handling, etc.
- Human Resources – General administrative tasks of compiling TA/DA bills of employees and support for training and other resource development exercises
- Responsible for E-mail campaigns and branding material for various programs
- Participation in promotional events and creating promotional merchandise
- Drive process automation within the organisation in line with vision of the top management
- Ensure thorough execution of Capability enhancement agenda at multiple levels in the sales hierarchy
- Provide administrative support to various initiatives driven by top management for improving productivity and performance
- A Graduate degree in any discipline
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Should be someone who brings to the table thought leadership and sound execution skills
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA