Squad combines crowd-sourcing and AI in one platform to help solve large-scale operational processes. Humans are great at solving complex tasks but perform poorly at repetitive tasks whereas ML works great with bounded repetitive problems & fails with open problems. We see ML & a distributed workforce as two key phenomenon that would drastically change how work gets done in the future.
About the product:
SquadVoice: Our elastic distributed team of 1000+ trained call-agents to reach out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for the client extremely streamlined and predictable. We also optimize several call variables to create a significant increase in conversions. Customers include fintech, edtech, commerce players in India. Deck
Position: Office Admin
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 2.5 - 3 LPA based on experience
Timings: Day Shift
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitors office operations.
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases.
- Supervises all administrative personnel:
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed,
- Managing and training office boys,
- Manages staff schedules.
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper-level staff.
- Travel bookings for work-related travel.
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts.
- Tracks office supply inventory and approve supply orders.
- Maintaining stock of all office supplies eg stationery, bulbs, extension cords, cleaning supplies etc.
- Maintaining a stock of food/ beverages.
- Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses.
- Managing and fixing wear and tear of all office equipment eg AC, kitchen appliances, laptops, furniture, lighting etc.
- Handling all vendors eg landlord, electrician, plumber, caterer, guards, Airtel etc
- Office security - appropriate locking system, guard mgmt. etc.
- Adhoc admin work/projects which come up in daily office operations
- Maintaining employee files with all agreements and documents
- Verification of new employees
- Opening of bank accounts for new employees
- Petty cash handling + accounting
- Maintaining any physical bills and sending to accounts every month
- Reimbursement of employees
- Other basic support function to finance
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Should have his own Bike/Car for office work
- Should have his own Laptop
- Should be good in excel/calculations
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc.
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA