About the company:
At Odyssey Ways, we are a team of professionals with expertise in providing consulting & training services in business strategy and management systems. We effectively assist industries & businesses in establishing major strategic intent, transforming competencies, break through operational performance improvements, achieving organizational change or resolving the immediate problem areas.
We effectively assist industries & businesses in establishing major strategic intent, transforming competencies, break through operational performance improvements, achieving organizational change or resolving the immediate problem areas.
We help our client organizations in exploring extraordinary opportunities, manage and sustain growth and maximize revenues.
Our core values in delivering our services are based on ensuring effective returns with minimal resource utilization & up gradation, involvement & contribution of people at all levels, delivering measurable results, innovation driven originality of solutions backed with supporting research & data analysis, security of the information shared and sustainability of our solutions. In the process, we endeavor to establish high levels of trust and partnering approach.
If you are looking for an organization to provide honest, objective, thoughtful and experienced advice – or wish to achieve organizational transformation goals through effective results driven training.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0Years-1Years
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2016
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 2.6 LPA
Course Specialization: BBA/BMS/BBM & MBA/MMS/PGDM Any specialization can Apply
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Visit to client locations for the following:
Business Process wise review of the client records, working practices, documents
Explanation & assistance in the effective implementation of the processes as per the revised / established system
Verification / audit of process records in compliance with the established system
Assist in the documentation work for the development and implementation of the management system
- Provide inputs to the Senior Consultants on the changes required in the management system for the effective implementation and client acceptability
- Assist in the completion of the Management System Internal Audits
- Assist in the closure of nonconformities in the Internal / External audits as client location
- Over a period, upgrade the skills & knowledge of the independent handling of Management System requirements, internal audits & client trainings.
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of management system & business processes
- Adaptability to travel and work at client locations within Mumbai / India
- Good written & oral English Communication
- Competence on computers for MS Office and Internet.
1. HR Round
2. Technical Round
Junior Consultant - Business Analyst
BBA, BBM, BMS
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 2.6 LPA