Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,050 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 11,801 ATMs & 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2019. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over nine international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo and Shanghai; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.
Positions: NRI Digital Relationship Manager
The endeavor of AXIS Digital Circle is to create best in class customer experience through effective use of innovative technology. As a part of Digital Circle, the NRI Digital Relationship Manager (NDRM) is an integral member of the AXIS Remote Banking Team responsible for on-going management of client relationships and act as the clients single point of contact for the end to end client experience. The NDRM will be a centrally located client facing role through effective use of technology comprising of Voice, Video and Email.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work within the RM Hub to cater to the service needs of the Priority and Affluent Customers.
- The NDRM to achieve the set target of revenue (Remittances, IPG and other cross sell) from the mapped set of customers associated to him/her.
- The NDRM's to provide premium customer service delivery to his/her mapped portfolio.
- The Digital RM's will be working as per customer time zone i.e. NDRMs managing US/ Canada customer wil have night shift, NDRMs managing Australia, UK will have afternoon shift and NDRM managing gulf countries will have general shift.
- The NDRMs to work on CASA deepening and NTB lead generation.
The candidate should exhibit in depth knowledge of various financial third party products and should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and customer delivery.
Degree and Batch: MBA/M. Com/Post Graduate Diploma in Management- 2019
Job Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
CTC: 2.75-4 LPA
Interview Rounds: Business and HR Interview
Joining: Immediate Joining
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
0 - 2 Years
2.7 - 4 LPA
Banking & Finance