About the Company:
Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company.Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused towards Video Delivery Solutions. The Company offers variety of specialties and expertise in Video Technologies, Cloud Technologies, Video Security, PayTV, Direct-to-Home and many more. Synamedia is currently powered with 800+ Employees in various parts of the globe. Head quartered in UK, we have sites in Belgium, Canada, India, Israel, and the United States.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-3 Years
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 4.25 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for full stack enterprise developer for our Bangalore center who will work on development of Infinite platform.
- Strong programming experience in Node.js, React, Java -
- Should have deep understanding and hands-on experience on Microservice design and development
- Strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred
- Knowledge with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration
- Must to be cross-functional taking ownership of development, testing, automation and deployment
- Passion to quality, problem solving and a continues improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills and Strong interpersonal skills
Good to Have Skills:
- Programming knowledge in GoLang
- Work in agile environment
- Online Test
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 3 Years
4.2 - 4.2 LPA