About the company: Unikk App, is a band of creative minds working together and doing our best to create the world of tomorrow through technology. Unikk Apps is a people driven organisation where young talent join together to shine and make an impression on the world. Unikk Apps vision is to design mobile & Software applications that will bring a change in our lives and make the world a more interesting place to live in.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0.5 – 2 Years
Batch: 2012 - 2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BCA/BSC(CS/IT)
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 5 LPA(The final CTC will depend upon the candidates performance during the interview)
- Design, develop and deploy of back end technology
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic,
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- An active team player and should have an Intrapreneur attitude.
Skill Set Required :
- MEAN Stack (MongoDb, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS,) Developer with AWS Experience.
- Manage REST API stack for Mobile App development.
- Should have good object oriented and database programming skills.
- Should be familiar with AWS, DynamoDB, Cognito, EC2.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Immediate joining or notice period less than a month is preferred.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Technical Round
- Personal Round
- Final Round
Last date to apply: 09 January 2016
Node JS Developer
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0.5 - 2 Years
4 - 5 LPA