About The Company :
Techniche is a software development company that accelerates business growth of organizations and helps to innovate by combining lean principles, agile software development and cutting-edge technologies. We help businesses of all sizes turn their ideas into reality by delivering turn-key results on time and on budget. Established in the year 2011, we have been providing technical expertise to Start-Ups, SMEs and large corporations around the globe. Our team of professionals are skilled in all emerging (open source and proprietary) technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0.5-2 years
Course Specialization: B.tech/BE,BSc,BCA
Target Batch Passout: 2013/2014/2015/2016
Salary: INR 2.2 LPA to INR 6 LPA
* Salary is not a bar for a deserving candidate
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 24 January 2017
Job Description :
- Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the client. Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Developer will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Skill set Required:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available, such as Express, Strong Loop, etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as Stylus, Less, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Face to Face Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0.5 - 2 Years
2.2 - 6 LPA