At ibiboGroup, our mission is to conduct trusted transactions on the internet. The Group in India was launched in 2007 as a green fields operation and has become one of the fastest growing E-Commerce organization.
The key portfolio organizations of the group are Goibibo.com (Online travel), redBus (Online bus ticketing), Tradus.com (Online marketplace) & Gaadi.com (Autos classifieds). Additionally, in March 2012 MIH group bought a majority stake in TravelBoutiqueOnline All these businesses put together makes us a leading B2C transactions platforms in India, processing millions of transactions every month.
Further, with the acquisition of redBus.in in June 2013 we are the biggest travel business in the country in terms on number of travel transactions.
Headquartered in Gurgaon, Ibibo Group is a joint venture between Naspers, South Africa and China's, leading internet company Tencent. Today, ibibo is all set to leapfrog with more than 1400 young minds across its key portfolio organizations. Ibibo Group"s evolution to a full scaled e-Commerce organization has been driven by the spirit of entrepreneurship that is part of the company's core DNA. At ibibo group, we are committed to building the most technologically advanced e-commerce platforms that gives us the competitive edge in high growth business environment in India.
In 2009, Business Week named ibiboGroup among the world's Top 50 technology start ups; in 2010, Brand Equity, The Economic Times, selected ibibo as one of the Top 50 most trusted digital brands in India and in 2012 ibiboGroup was named Red Herring Top 100 Asia Winner. ibiboGroup in India is a joint venture between Naspers, South Africa and China's, leading internet company Tencent.
Designation: NOC Engineer - Offroll
(Shift based Job-Rotational Shifts- NO Cab will be provided)
Gender: Male candidates only
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: Freshers
Probation / Training Period: 3 Months
Salary- 2.4 LPA
Bond: No Bond /No Contract
Tentative date of joining: 15th Jun ‘14
1. Written Test (MCQ Based).
2. Multiple Technical Rounds at Ibibo Office premises.
Responsible for monitoring Production Data center – servers & Network from a centralized Network Operations Center (NOC) ensuring high availability and attainment of service levels.
- Detects and analyzes alarms to provide basic to moderate fault isolation and remote troubleshooting, escalating if necessary.
- Utilizes telephone and trouble ticket database to notify Technicians of alarms and equipment outages.
- Executes maintenance methods and procedures.
- Acts as a focal point until restoration for outages.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Analysing website performance & preparing various performance reports.
- Self motivated and able to work on projects with limited supervision
- Knowledge of Linux , windows server, Monitoring tools – Nagios , manageegnine application , Opmanager , third party performance monitoring tools – keynote , Gomez
- Understanding of basic network models OSI , TCP
- Working Knowledge of network devices – routers , switches
- Microsoft office
- 24*7 shift job
Note: It is a shift based Job. No Cab facility will be provided.
Date of interview: Post 4th June 2014 (Subject to change)
Interview Location: Delhi NCR
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA