About The Company:
AtDrive is a prominent IT product development and software service firm that provides high end technology solutions to its clients.
They create cutting-edge applications that are simple and robust in nature. They have both consulting team for software services and in-house product development team for their own product development. Their consulting team provided solutions to more than 60 international clients on various domains ranging from finance, insurance, real estate, retail, mining, engineering & scientific research, hotels, export, hospitality, travelling , healthcare and many more to name.
They have a strong team of people from software giants like Microsoft, Adobe and various other reputed MNC’s, and Computer Science graduates from Premiere Indian Universities ensuring quality and timely work.
Job Location: Noida
Training Period: 6 months
Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply
- During Training: INR 1.2 LPA
- Post Training: INR 2.4 LPA
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Pass outs: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Configuration and maintenance of systems and networks.
- Data management like data security and backup.
- Installation of OS.
- LAN and Wi-Fi troubleshooting.
- Printer installation and configuration.
- Network performance tuning
- Active Directory set up, configuration and maintenance.
- Coordinating with internet service providers.
Skill Set Required:
- Good computer and network knowledge.
- Knowledge on OS/application installation.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Should be a fast learner.
- Online Test
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to face Interview
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA