About The Company:
Techjockey is an online platform having a vertical focused approach that provides software solutions to various small and big enterprises, startups, SMEs, MSMEs, corporates, individuals, etc. all over the country.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.TECH/BCA/BSC-IT
Target Batch: 2019-20
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Should have excellent knowledge in creating High-level & Low-level Design document, proposal writing skills, Bill of Material preparation and writing Scope of work document Good Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and VISIO.
- Technology Certification CCNA/CCNP/CCIE will be an extra advantage.
- Good knowledge of Cisco Datacenter products Familiarity with Routing switching wireless technologies would be an extra advantage.
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent communications skills; professional presentation skills; self-starter, cooperative attitude, team player
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 4 LPA