About the Company:-
BARROWNZ BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & CONSULTANCY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is the Indian division of the consulting company that provides management consulting services to companies based out of India. Established in 2016, The Company has been promoted by some highly experienced professionals dedicated to provide total business solutions under one roof. It possesses not only the latest business ideas but also the most knowledgeable and experience hands to offer most desirable business ideas.
Job location: Lucknow
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/EC)
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Organizations may also have specific requirements depending on their current network configuration. As a guide, a CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) certification is desirable.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP.
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation.
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Arranging scheduled upgrades. ? Investigating faults in the network.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases.
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders.
Skill Set Required:
- An analytical mind.
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good time management skills.
- An ability to follow processes.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Commercial and business awareness.
Last date to apply: 6th February 2019
- Face to Face Round
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA