Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Oriel is a Business Correspondent of SBI & ICICI. Company also deals in ICICI & SBI, Home Loans, Insurance, ICICI pre pay cards.
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: Graduates
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Co-ordinate, configure and Install network configurations, software‘s etc. Configure switches, routers and make sure the cables are connected properly is one of the duty of Company’s Network Engineer.
- Ability to create back up strategies for the data and recovery plan for the network.
- Develop designs with 100% Network security and ability to maximize the usage of equipment’s given by Company such as Routers, Hubs, Switches, etc.
- Monitoring the network is another duty and give prompt support when any issue pops up.
- Promptly report to management about the Network Performance reports, Current status of the Network on time.
- Analyze traffic behaviors to great extent and Find out the issues and solve it.
- It is the duty of a Network Engineer to do performance analysis, proper planning and testing is needed.
- Good teamwork skills, Communication skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity, IT skills
- Commercial awareness
- Job Responsibilities: Network Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Banking & Finance