Job Description: We need a leader in our tech department. A Senior Developer with a strong background in internal and customer facing web applications. We need someone with the skills to work with the software development teams on expanding and enhancing our clients software platform, add new features and capabilities, modify and enhance existing applications as well as constructing and testing deployment of new applications. Does this sound like you?
Candidates will be involved in the full web development life cycle (Agile / Scrum), from gathering business requirements and writing specifications, to coding, testing, and deploying to lab/staging environments.
• Top-notch programming skills and a track record of getting stuff done.
• 3-5 year experience programming on the LAMP stack.
• Hands on nGINX development, in-depth knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS, Ability to integrate REST & SOAP APIs
• Experience of working on Sendgrid, Twilio and other important third party APIs
• Self-motivating, self-directing, and very communicative
• Prior experience in using various open source technologies and working with open source databases (such as MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres etc.,)
• Some experience with DevOps practices and platforms , e-commerce integration and custom development
• Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members with Object-oriented design and development strategies
• Prior development experience building large-scale high-traffic and secure consumer websites, in the social media / social networking / Web 2.0 space, preferably in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Experience building websites using Angular.js and integrating and working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Cloudfront) and other cloud-based services
• Responsive design experience - optimizing for the Mobile web (Android, iPhone, iPad, etc.) is a plus
Profile 2: Lead Web/Mobile Designer
Job Description: The Lead Web/Mobile Designer will create compelling, original designs for Websites and mobile applications, working on projects from conceptualization through to completion.
You should have a proven record of using design to drive new ideas; a strong background in translating client business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging. In addition, this position requires an outstanding grasp of web and mobile solution trends and technology, as he or she will be responsible for the design and production of screen layouts, colour palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons for mobile applications.
• Participate in product ideation and conceptual development.
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver would be an advantage.
• Hands on experience on Responsive and Parallax designs is must.
• Create graphics for web pages and intranet/internet portals
• Create/modify imagery, banners, headshots and web parts as per the specifications or guidelines provided by the client.
• A good understanding of the role of a brand within an organisation is required and the importance of consistent corporate identity and communications.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff at all levels.
• Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail.
• Extensive knowledge of developing DIV based layouts
• Familiar with integrating jQuery UI widgets
• Expertise in framework such as Angular, Backbone etc.
• Translate the product goals into cutting edge design concepts with web and mobile ingenuity, dynamic navigation, and intuitive user experience
• Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, colour palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
• Produce design specifications, storyboards, scenarios, and design prototypes.
• Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
• Collaborate with other members of the mobile solutions delivery team that includes creative leads, designers, project management, and mobile software developers possibly off-shore
Additional Skills :
• Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline.
• 2-4+ years of user interface and web design experience
• 2+ years of mobile device interface design experience (Android and iOS preferred), with strong interest in mobile UI/UX and aptitude for learning designing for new platforms
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, OmniGraffle, etc.)
• Proven track record of leadership with hands-on, user-interface design; demonstrated understanding of user-centred design principles
• Comfortable leading a visual design effort independently or working as part of a UI team
• Outstanding communication, design thought leadership, and presentation and storytelling skills to all levels of business and technology clients
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Eligibility Criteria: BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.S, MCA, M.Sc
Salary Offered: 4-8 LPA
Experience Required: 2-5 Years
Netforce Infotech is hiring for Full Stack Web developer and Lead Web/Mobile Designer having an experience of 2-5 years.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
2 - 5 Years
4 - 8 LPA