About The Company:
inlogic Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading IT solution provider with offices in New Zealand, Australia, USA and India (Chennai & Delhi). Our suite of products in Healthcare and Content Management help the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. inlogic delivers high quality, reliable and cost-effective IT services to clients around the world. Our integrated network of development is complemented by onsite, offsite and near-shore capabilities in major international markets. At inlogic, we go beyond providing solutions; we work with our clients through technology and business changes that shape their competitive advantage.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 2.5 LPA
After Training Period: INR 3 LPA - INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The .NET Developer is a Key role within Inlogic, the Technical Lead will ensure the technology-enabled solutions and components are designed considering the performance, scalability, usability, extensibility, adaptability, feasibility.
- He/She should be able to develop PoC’s and focus mostly on the development and support activities
- He will be working with the Technical lead in ensuring the application is developed as per the technical and functional requirement
Skill Set Required:
- Responsible for developing code for web and windows based applications.
- Deliver quality code that meets the business requirements (on time).
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project.
- Flexibility to work on new technologies and cater to time difference needs.
- Exposure to relational database: SQL Server 2008.
- Knowledge of MVC, CSS3 and Bootstrap Framework would be an added advantage.
- Ability to perform as a good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA