About The Company:
Value Research offers software developers a chance to work as part of a small, innovative team that is focused on a fast growing vertical. Besides designing and developing the systems that serve clients, we are also developing a suite of web-based software products targeted at the mutual fund research and distribution industry. We are NOT a services company--all software development work is for our own products and services.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Target Batch: 2020-2022
Internship Period: 3 to 6 Months
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Role & Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable and high performance code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
Technical skills & Knowledge:
- In depth knowledge of C#, SQL Server and OOPS concepts.
- Development experience in desktop applications.
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus.
- Good in logical and analytical skills.
- Able to perform unit testing and code review.
- Well versed with end to end SDLC.
- Apart from technical skills, some domain understanding in personal finance (mutual funds, insurance, and/or stock markets) would be a plus.
- We're not hung up on a specific amount of experience but are unlikely to hire a complete fresher.
- But that's not a rule. If the idea of working in a small team with an informal atmosphere and lots of scope to think and innovate excites you, you should get in touch with us.
- Online Assessment
- Multiple Interview Rounds
0 - 1 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA