About the Company
GAIAN’s Cloud self care portal offers control and management application to integrate all aspects of service operation from Element Management, Network Management, Asset Management, Subscriber Management and STB Management.
Gaian is headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA and has its R&D innovation centers in India. GAIAN’s leadership aims in providing platforms to address the business & technology needs of the entire content distribution value chain for various industries like Government & Non Government Institutions, Media & Entertainment Industry, Corporate, Enterprise & other business entities. After a very thorough research and with an in depth understanding of Technology & Content Distribution, GAIAN has built a seamless end to end Platform that is meant to be a white labeled, multi-tenant content delivery system targeting B2B businesses with their rich media content delivery needs.
Salary details: INR 2 LPA
Probation: 3 months
Courses Required: B.Sc(IT)/BCA/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/M.Sc(IT)/MCA/M.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Desired experience: Fresher
Job Location: Hyderabad
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for software development using Microsoft Dot Net technologies (Winforms).
- Analyze, program and implement as per project specifications.
- Responsible for managing deliverable on time.
- Must have good logical and analytical skills.
- Must be good in C#(Visual Studio) - .Net, along with MS SQL
- Knowledge on ASP.Net , MVC, Frameworks, Data structures, Linked list and binary search algorithm desired.
- Must be excellent in programming.
- Must be eager to learn and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be ready to give a commitment to be associated with the organization for at least two years.
- Written Test: Aptitude & .Net Skill Set Test
- Personal Interview: Technical & HR
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2 LPA