About The Company:
Qtel is an ISO 9001-2000 & 10002:2004 Certified Company founded in 1999. They leverage their strength in critical technology for self-service commerce in banking, transportation, utility, bill-pay solutions end-to-end. These are innovative, reliable and easy to use and can be configured to suit a variety of applications and consumer needs. Qtel’s wide range of solutions & products are currently deployed with leading companies processing millions of transactions. Our service & support ensures consumer delight.
Salary: INR 1.8 – 2.2 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
• Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
Skill Set Required:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008,ASP. NET.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic)
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.2 LPA