- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Development of Powertrain Systems: AVL develops and improves all kinds of powertrain systems and is a competent partner to the engine and automotive industry. In addition AVL develops and markets the simulation methods which are necessary for the development work.
Engine Instrumentation and Test Systems: The products of this business area comprise all the instruments and systems required for engine and vehicle testing.Advanced Simulation Technologies: The developed simulation software is focusing on design and optimization of powertrain systems and covers all phases of the development process.
Job location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 3-7 Year
Salary: Best In Industry.
Course Specialization: B.Tech
Job Description - Software Engineer (.Net Developer)
- Strong Knowledge of C#, WPF ,Prism, ASP.NET [Preferable],Web services[WCF]
- Excellent knowledge of MVVM
- Develop Unit Test case
- Generating assignment for the tasks assigned to him
- C++ knowledge will be advantage .
Skill Set Required
- Professionalism and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to learn new software technologies
- Analytical and problem solving skills
3 - 6 Years
6 - 11 LPA