ARC Document Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as "American Reprographics Company India Pvt. Ltd.") is a subsidiary of ARC Document Solutions (Formerly known as "American Reprographics Company"), California, USA.
It is a public limited Company in USA, with the ticker symbol "ARC", enlisted in New York Stock Exchange, having more than 2500 employees, with revenue of 400 million dollars, located in more than 350 locations. ARC 1s the largest document management company in the world, providing sophisticated document ' management services to the architectural, engineering & construction industry, as well as to other industries that require sophisticated document management services. The Company provides its core services through a proprietary suite of construction related technology products, a nationwide network of locally branded reprographics service center, and more than 2200 facilities management programs at customers' locations throughout the country. Service centers are digitally as connected cohesive network, allowing the company to provide its services to more than 65000 active customers both locally and nationally.
Designation: MySql Database Administrator
Job Location: Kolkata- Technology Center
Desired experience: 3-6 Years
Salary: Good Hike on the current salary
Education: BCA/ BE / B.Tech. / BCA / MCA /MSC/ ME / M.Tech
- Creating automation in a distributed database environment.
- Migrating from other RDBMS to MySQL.
- Debugging high performance high availability databases.
- High level performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Reviewing and applying database schema changes.
- Creating and maintaining replicated standby databases.
- MySQL multi master setup.
- Replication scenarios and problems.
- Database Schema Analysis, sharing, partitioning, archiving, backup, snapshot.
- Slow queries, query analysis, query optimization, performance monitoring and tuning /optimization, MySQL proxy.
- Develop and support MySQL database replication.
- Monitor & optimize MySQL database performance and capacity planning.
- Estimate MySQL database capacities; develop methods for monitoring database capacity and usage.
- Establish mechanisms for data backup / restore of relational databases; provide restoration services as needed.
- Develop and optimize physical design of MySQL database systems.
- MySQL database design and implementation.
- Troubleshoot database issues, maintain database systems availability and scalability.
- Develop and optimize database design for new applications.
- MySQL cluster
- Migrating from RDBMS to MySQL
- Relational database physical design
- Relational database performance tuning and capacity planning especially on MySQL based environments
- Distributed database systems
- In one of the scripting language- shell, perl or python
3 - 6 Years