Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Multiple Technical Profiles
Website - http://www.rjs.in
Multiple Openings - PHp Developer/Android Engineer
Desired experience :
For PHP - 0 to 1 year
For Android - 6 months to 1.5 Years
Batch - 2011, 2012 and 2013 Only.
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT Only)/ MCA/Graduate(IT)
Probation/Training Period - 6 Months
- For PHP : Rs. 84,000/annum - Rs. 2,40,000/annum
- For Android : Depending on last drawn salary , Max : 2,40,000
- Post probation increment depends on candidates performance
Interview Date and Process* - 4th of April 2014.
- Technical Round(F2F/Written depending upon the interview performance)
- HR Round(F2F)
*To be held on 2 different days
WHY JOIN RJ SOPFTWARES..!!
Some aspects of working at RJS that you may enjoy.
- In-house private chat network.
- Advanced project management systems using the latest software tools like Redmine & Git.
- Flexible office hours for performers.
- Lunch and snacks are provided!
Job Description/Responsibilities/Skills Set required :
Profile 1 - PHP Developer
Desired Skills & Experience:
The candidate should have:
- A good sense of UI.
- Ability to find quick & reliable solutions to problems.
- Ability to work in and lead a team.
- Great sense of understanding what the end user wants.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
Technical Experience :
- Preference shall be given to candidates with the following skills:
- Strong object oriented PHP programming knowledge.
- HTML 5.0 and Web 2.0 techniques.
- Ability to understand how a website can run on multiple browsers/platforms.
- Familiarity with Social Network APIs.
- Experience with source code control and versioning (SVN).
- A project done on PHP
Profile 2 - Android Developer
The responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintaining Android activity life cycle when developing application.
- Creating UI using xml.
- Developing optimized business logic.
- Maintaining SQLite data structure.
- Developing Object oriented code only.
- Connecting application with facebook using facebook SDK.
- Always maintaining GIT repository.
- Pointing target to complete application in time.
- Desired Skills & Experience
The candidate should be well versed in:
- Core Java
Must have skills:
- Strong knowledge about Java, collection, thread
- Activity life cycle.
- Diff types of view and layouts, knowledge about XML
- Compatibility between diff types of android OS.
- Canvas API, basic understanding of how a animation can be implemented logically.
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills.
- Ability to understand problem, and finding out solution.
- Managing HTTP connection and fetching information from a link.
- Managing device memory, how can a developer can optimize the app for min memory consummation.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 31st March, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT