Vidyalai is an Ed-Tech start-up which provides personalised learning solutions and educational products to students across the globe. We cater primarily to the secondary and higher education market, which includes middle school, high school and college students. Founded by a team of IIT Madras alumni, we are one of the fastest growing start-ups in India, with users from more than 10 countries.
Target Batch: 2019
Desired Experience: Fresher's
Job Location: Chennai
Salary offered: INR 2.4 LPA - 3 LPA (Depending on profile)
• Resume shortlisting.
• Written test.
Vidyalai is hiring for three profiles whose details are mentioned below.
Profile 1:- Operations Associate
As the public face of the company, the Operations Associate will be responsible for understanding user pain points, devise solutions for them and turn them into happy and satisfied customers, which requires a combination of empathy and tact. The associate will have to develop a deep understanding of the sales process excelling at converting leads and building relationships. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
• Represent our company's product, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer and market research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
• Pitch the product to prospective customers through phone and drive conversions.
• Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales strategies and tactics.
• Build relationships with existing customers to ensure exceptional service.
• Planning and organising daily work schedule to manage existing customers and convert new leads.
• The job is completely in-office and involves no travel.
Skills and Qualification:
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
• Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
• Leadership and Involvement in college clubs, events, curricular activities will be a strong plus.
• No CGPA cutoff.
Salary: CTC- 2.4 LPA (20,000/month in-hand)
Service Agreement: Selected candidates to enter into an 18 months service agreement.
Profile 2:- Full Stack Developer
• Take an idea to production - architect, build, test and deploy.
• Designing, prototyping and developing features to promote user acquisition, satisfaction and retention.
• Designing, writing and maintaining highly scalable and available back-end apis.
Skills and Qualification
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies and the ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
• Any relevant projects will be a strong plus.
• Ability to break down complex problems and prioritise effectively.
Salary: CTC - 3 LPA.
Service Agreement: Selected candidates to enter into 2 years' service agreement.
Profile 3:- Digital Marketing Analyst-
1. Strategy Development: Work directly with the founders to design and execute a
marketing strategy, mainly revolved around organic unpaid and paid
channels-including but not limited to, social media, SEO, blog content, etc.
2. Content Creation: Generate engaging content in the form of articles, blog posts,
social media posts, etc.
3. Develop organic user acquisition channels through search engine optimisation
and content marketing
4. Analyse and optimize existing PPC campaigns and ideate new ones.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Candidates should have a passion in branding and marketing
2. Good writing skills
3. Ability to work in a team and meet deadlines
4. Highly Creative
5. Experience in SEO/PPC/social media marketing will be a plus
6. Excellent communication skills in English
Interview Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA