Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Founded by a group of IIT grads, Tripigator is India's first and official Itinerary Planner. Tripigator travel technology helps users to get their personalized plans with real time prices. They are now launching the booking feature. They have been featured by top TV, print channels.
Salary details: Rs 1.4 LPA to Rs 2 LPA
Probation Period: 3 months
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Multiple rounds of face to face interview
Profile 1: Operations Executive
- The candidate will be handling the online leads.
- Contacting the tour operators and negotiating the best price for the itinerary
- Closing the leads and following up with the tour operator.
- Maintaining and monitoring the records of all the leads.
- Candidate should be Persuasive and Fast learner
- Strong Communication skills
- Understanding of MS word and excel is a must
Profile 2: Data Executive
- The candidate will be sourcing appropriate data information through web research from Google and other sites data and store in excel files and in database.
- The candidate will be tagging framework and various activities, hotels, sightseeing, destinations, localities, restaurants based on current tags available and suggest new tags where required.
- The candidate will be involved in Finding Name, Addresses, Geo Locations, Websites, Amenities/facilities, Opening and closing days, timings of various entities like Hotels, Sightseeing etc. using Google and other sites and make corrections wherever required.
- Good internet knowledge.
- Good Communication and Analytical skills.
- Well versed with MS office Skills and web mining.
- Job Responsibilities: Multiple Profiles
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT