Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Travel Boutique Online is India's largest B2B Travel Portal with a growing global presence. It offers a wide range of travel services to its partners, enabling them to serve their customers efficiently, with the right pricing and inventory.
From hotel reservations to sightseeing tours; from flight bookings to complete holiday packages; from insurance cover to transit arrangements, they enable thousands of agents to effectively serve the clients.
Salary: Upto 2.4 LPA (Stipend of Rs 15000 per month during probation)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required- Digital Marketing Executive
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collateral\'s, distribution of collateral\'s in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Continuous review and active management of online assets?.
Job Description and Skills Required- Sales Executive
- Candidate would be representing the company, should perform In depth analysis of market and competition and Should be able to negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Candidate must T?ravel for face-to-face meetings with new and existing customers within domestic and other international geographies and should be able to handle multiple priorities when needed without compromising delivery & schedule.
- Solid commitment to sales and customer service - good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow-through outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word).Should have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Should understand customer requirements, presenting appropriate system demonstrations, maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and emails.
Interview Process: Multiple face to face rounds
- Education: MBA
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Hospitality