Profile Details (Common for All Profiles):
Salary for both the Profiles: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3.0 LPA (based on candidature and Interview performance the salary might go higher by 20-30%)
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Course specialization: 2010/2011/2012/B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/ MCA (CS/IT)/MBA
Academic Criteria: 60% Throughout
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Bond: 1 Year. Details mentioned below
The candidate needs to submit a cheque amounting to their 1 month salary, for which an acknowledgement receipt would also be provided. Cheque would not be en-cashed by Pericent Software Pvt. Ltd., It would only be kept as a security. The cheque would be returned to the candidate after completion of 10 months in the organization.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- HR Round (Face to Face)
- Technical Round (Face to Face)
- Final round taken by director
Profile 1: Business Development Executive
- Able to identify potential clients
- Manage existing account/customer relationships.
- Generating the leads & qualifying the accounts based on the Sales strategies.
- Understanding the requirements of the clients & positioning an appropriate solution.
- Would be able to travel on demand as per the Company Policy.
- Business awareness and management skills are actively sought. In addition, potential candidates will need to show evidence of the following if not all, more the better:
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Basic IT and numeric skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- A proven track record of making a difference.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- The potential to handle a leadership role.
Profile 2: Project Delivery Associate
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverable that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverable.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 30th September, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 0.3 LPA