About the company:Near.in are building a marketplace for Local Service Providers (a birthday party planner, a karate class, a piano teacher, a cleaning service, a makeup artist, a plumber or anyone offering a great service).Their goal is to help their users get things done in the easiest possible manner. Simply by telling them what they need, they connect users with high quality and completely verified service providers that match user's requirements and fit their budget.
The company is founded by serial entrepreneurs Sunil Goyal, Lomesh Dutta and Akshay Khanna - graduates from IIT Delhi and Delhi College of Engineering. The founders have a global experience having worked across Asia, Europe and US. The company has raised Rs 1.8 Cr in a seed round led by investors including Manish Vij (Founder SVG Media) and Anupam Mittal (Founder Shadee.com). Other notable investors include, Akash Agarwal, GVP - SAP Mobile, Prashant Tandon, CEO Healthkart, Gaurav Agarwal, CTO - Healthkart, Mukesh Agarwal, Director - AMW, Himanshu Aggarwal, CEO - Aspiring Minds and Kevin S. Parikh, CEO - Avasan
- Business Development Associate: Rs. 2.25 LPA to 3.5 LPA
- Content Writer: Rs. 2 LPA to Rs 3.5 LPA
Probation Period: 3 months
Desired experience: 6 months - 2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Profile 1 - Business Development Associate
- Candidate wil become a part of the core team and will be developing new categories and onboard merchants within the category.
- Identifying key trends within a particular category (e.g. what kind of photography is popular) and curate great local service providers within the category
- Interacting with service providers, understanding their services, portfolio, pricing etc. and onboarding the providers on Near platform
- Maintaining data quality and accuracy of the platform by keeping service provider data up to date.
- Performing quality checks and reviews on the information collected to ensure correctness and relevancy.
- Making calls, visiting people in order to get the service provider on board.
- Candidate should be street smart and creative individual with strong communication skills who can think outside the box.
- Should be able to look at any industry and quickly analyze the problems faced by the users in that industry.
Profile 2- Content Writer
- Candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the content is of highest quality
- Understanding of the visitor’s needs and writing the content accordingly
- Must have a natural flair for writing engaging and accurate highly-descriptive articles on health, makeup and beauty
- Researching various websites for writing quality & unique contents
- Proper Knowledge of English Grammar & Punctuation
- Should know how to use Google search
- Should know basics of computer
- Cooperative team mentality
- Willing to learn new things
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBM, BBS, BCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 3.5 LPA