Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
MAD GB is a web hosting company. MAD GB is a service provider for shared linux hosting , shared windows hosting , Domain Name registration , VPS and dedicated server . MAD GB is a sub unit of Replete Technologies Private Limited. MAD GB head operating office is located in Lucknow , IndiaWebsite: http://www.one.com/en/
1: Web developer
2: Technical Support - System Administrator
Job Location: Lucknow (Will be shifted to Noida after 1 Year)
Course specialization: B.tech (CS/IT)/MCA
Training Period: 2 Months
Salary: 15000 Per Month (30% hike for both job profile after an year, depending on the candidate)
Tentative date of interview: Mid February 2015
Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: May/June 2015
1) Communication Round
2) Technical Round (Web Developers can be asked to make a web page. Linux Admins can be asked to run a few scripts on shell)
1) Web Developer:
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
• Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
2) Technical Support - System Administrator
• Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
• Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
• Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating system and host-based applications.
1) Web Developer:
• HTML / HTML5 / CSS 3
• Responsive Design
• Working on Bootstrap
• Jquery implementation
2) Linux Server Administrator ( Technical Support ) :
• Linux Basic commands lines
• Move Files , Zip and Unzip files
• DNS managemnet ( A records , CNAME records etc )
• Writing skills and Speaking Skills
- Job Responsibilities: Web Developer & Technical Support System administrator
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT