About The Company
M Square Media (MSM) is a professional services company that provides marketing, administrative,agents management and student recruitment support to the educational institutions who are at different points of their journey of engagement with international students in India Subcontinent and Africa continent. With over 10 years of collective experience in the education sector, we have led innovation and globalization initiatives across countries.
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Desired experience: 0 To 2 Years
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to 3.6 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech./B.E./MBA/BA/BBA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The candidate will be working on any of the one profile:
2.Business Development Manager/ Executives
4.Back Office Executives
The Manager will act as the Manager of a Canadian public institution and will be on the pay rolls of M Square Business Solutions Limited- the authorized Country office of the institution.
- The Manager will report to the Operations or Director of M Square Business Solutions Limited.
- The Manager will provide strong leadership to the international recruitment team to develop and foster internal, external, and international relationships. Development of a comprehensive digital strategy for international recruitment will be an important deliverable. The successful candidate will be data and technology savvy and be able to use information and systems to support planning and decision making. The Manager must have excellent oral and written communication skills and understand the complexities in international student recruitment.
- The Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for the international student recruitment unit and continually seek opportunities for improvements to student recruitment-related processes.
- The Manager will also be responsible for managing relationships, contracts, communications and training for Authorized Representatives who recruit students for the institution.
- This position requires extensive travel. Work schedule may require weekend or evenings assignments. - - The Managers need to have their own lap top.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counsellors and overseas education consultants
- Develop implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment.
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region.
- Skype Round
B.A., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA