About The company
Know-All-Edge Networks Pvt. Ltd. is a System Integration Company providing solutions in IT, Networking, Security and computing solutions. They are specialized in designing unique solutions to solve your unique needs. Operating from their base in Mumbai, their highly trained and qualified engineers will provide the customers with the best pre and post sales support. Their business has been built upon our core principle of putting our customer’s interests first and hence we are committed to deliver cutting edge technology and high end consultation for our customers which translates to nothing less than the best solution for our customers. Since they know no two businesses are the same, their solutions are highly customized and tailor made to suit the requirements. Their pioneered adoption of the flexible business practices has benefited their clients, translating to value additions and today enables them to operate more efficiently and effectively.
Profile : Inside Sales Executive and Business Development Executive
Please Note: Kindly select the job profile that is best suited as per your experience and knowledge during the registration process.
Desired experience- 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Graduates
Training Period: 3 months
Salary: Rs. 1.92 LPA
Bond: 2 years
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Managerial Round
- HR Interview
Tentative Interview Date*: 3rd week of April
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
Job Description: Inside Sales and Business Development Executive
Key Responsibility areas of the candidate include:
- Prospect and develop account leads and sales plans with an emphasis on penetrating targeted insurance and health provider accounts and deliver sales from prospecting to pipeline management to negotiating a final agreement
- Identify, qualify and develop growth opportunities with new and existing insurance and health provider clients and expertly present Know-All-Edge networks Security & Networking solutions and its value proposition
- Collaborate with Account Project Managers and the operations delivery team to sell the appropriate solution identified through prospect evaluation, discovery and the sales process
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with strategic C level leaders (CEO, COO, CFO and CIO) and participate in events, shows and exhibitions
- Meet annual sales goals
- Meet with key managers, develop business dialogue and understand key issues that they may need in consulting. It is expected that the individual will be traveling a minimum of 80%.
- Prospecting Networking to schedule meetings with IT managers CIOs, VP, Directors of Technology,
- Identify consulting opportunities, develop proposals. Develop portfolio of business and manage to individual revenue and performance goals.
- Broad knowledge of procurement practices and contract vehicles
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Demonstrated ability to “seed and grow\\\" new customers - successful start-up/early-stage sales experience strongly desired
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Sales training, client service training or computer industry training is preferred
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 2 Years
1.92 - 1.92 LPA