You would be glad to know that you have been shortlisted for the recruitment process with one of the esteemed client of HR Folks Consulting for Multiple Profiles at Mumbai. The salary for this profile would be Upto INR 5.0 LPA.
All information about the profile and compensation are given below.
Designation – Multiple Profiles
- Relationship Manager – capital And commodity market.
- Associate(Client Service)
Remuneration: Upto 5.0 LPA (depend on work experience and current salary)
Course specialization- MBA/Any Graduate.
Experience- 0- 3 years
- For Relationship manager - 1 to 3 years
- For Associate(Client Service) - 0 to 3 years.
Role and Responsibilities & Required Skill Set:
Profile 1 : Relationship Manager – capital & commodity market
- The candidate will be responsible for regular meetings with existing clients & proposed clients to increase business. To spot new clients & new business opportunities with existing clients & take it up with concerned Team for conversion.
- The candidate will be responsible for servicing clients by managing their day to day transactions, short term credit requirements & monitoring credit exposure (both funded & non funded) to various Stock Brokers .
- The candidate have to manage various Correspondent Banking relationships by offering various products viz. Funds Drawing, CMS, Clearing/RTGS Sub membership, ATM tie up etc.
- The candidate will be responsible to act as a back up for some of the large relationships handled by Sr. Relationship Manager.
- The candidate should have broad understanding of Capital Market Markets. NCFM certification in Capital Market module and Derivative module would be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have strong Relationship Management & Interpersonal Skills.
- The candidate should have sound operational process knowledge of the Banking.
- The candidates with fair knowledge of Capital and Commodity Market and related activities would be given preference.
- The candidate should have good MIS preparation and analytical skills.
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Profile 2 : Associate(Client Service)
- The candidate will be in charge of the communication and explanation of events to clients.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparation of customized event notifications for GECD & FI Products
- The candidate will be responsible for capturing the audit requests and preparing Audit Reports demanded by parties like Auditors, Institutional clients, Internal Clients, etc.
- The candidate will be in charge to produces weekly / monthly factsheets for various products which compares the performance of the product to that of Market Performance.
- The candidate will be responsible to check the various Media i.e. Pages on Reuters, Bloomberg, My Book, Telekur and any discrepancy in data/ old data/ wrong data had to be reported to the regional client services team.
- The candidate will be responsible for daily reconciliation file that has to be sent to critical clients
- The candidate will be responsible to publish new products on Bloomberg using macro enabled excel.
- The candidate will be responsible to ensure accurate information delivered to client/ auditor and to ensure the quality control is implemented
- The candidate will be responsible to participate in client services related projects across the regions (lean, efficiency projects, etc)
- The candidate will be in charge preparing MIS / KPI reports for the team and the Management.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and facilitation skills with counterparties and internal stakeholders (middle offices, marketers, traders, credit and legal)
- The candidate should have the ability to adapt to the varying demands of the team and a good team player
- The candidate should have brief knowledge of derivative products –(Credit, Equity, Interest Rate, FX , Equity , Commodity)
- The candidate should be Proactive, self-disciplined, self-motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure
- The candidate must have advanced skills in MS-Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access (basic)
- Candidates with Knowledge of Macros / programming and familiarity with Bloomberg & Reuters terminal will be preferred
Sourcing Process: Technical Round followed by HR Round
Tentative Date of interview: To be Intimated post registrations.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Last date for registering is 30th September,2013 by 10 AM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BBA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA