About the company
HiveMinds is a Bangalore based Data & Analytics driven Digital Marketing Consulting firm.
The company has proven itself as the most sought after digital marketing experts with Investors & Startup founders alike. They specialize in working with early stage companies as a premium marketing partner providing overall marketing plan, expert SEO & SEM Services and working with businesses to improve online customer engagement & conversions.
They provide clients with sophisticated & intelligent tools/reports to analyze the market, research on keywords, link analysis, and competition analysis and accordingly devise strategies.
The company’s specialties are: Online Marketing Strategy, SEO, SEM, User Engagement & Behavioral Analytics, Market Research.
- During Probation: Rs 1.8 LPA plus Health Insurance
- Post Probation: Rs 2.4 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B. Tech (Any Stream)
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Multiple face to face Interview rounds
Profile 1: Marketing Analyst
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding client’s business goals, supporting with Market Research, and devising Marketing Strategy to take the client businesses to the next stage.
- Executing marketing campaigns through SEO / SEM / Social Media channels, identifying new opportunity in market and proposing improvements for user engagement and conversion funnel
- Interfacing with Clients for Requirements, Project Planning & Presentation
- Ensuring process improvements pro-actively and improving operational efficiency.
- Being a consultant and key decision maker to the client companies, the candidate will also contribute to our overall growth strategy
- Good understanding of web based businesses and digital marketing techniques.
- Good in general aptitude, reasoning skills for data analysis and data mining skills.
- Must have a sound mathematical and logical background.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Business Acumen, Innovative Ideas, Self-motivation
- Should be able to take ownership of tasks
- Knowledge in marketing or online marketing is a plus.
Profile 2: Off Page Specialist
- The candidate will have to reach out to various businesses and people in the industry and create a partnership with them.
- The candidate will be involved in negotiation for best prices and deals.
- The candidate will have to manage multiple vendors (find, negotiate, manage) and ensure timely and quality delivery.
- A daily standup for maintaining a good organising for the day.
- Shortlist various blogs , domains and websites according to the required niche.
- Contact the concerned person and negotiate with him.
- Getting credibility aspects to the website given through various credible sources.
- Should have a sound mathematical background.
- Must be good in general aptitude.
- Strong Negotiation and Communication skills
- Must be individually accountable and have thorough Internet research skills
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA