About the company
HiveMinds is a Bangalore based Data & Analytics driven Digital Marketing Consulting firm.
The company has proven itself as the most sought after digital marketing experts with Investors & Startup founders alike. They specialize in working with early stage companies as a premium marketing partner providing overall marketing plan, expert SEO & SEM Services and working with businesses to improve online customer engagement & conversions.
They provide clients with sophisticated & intelligent tools/reports to analyze the market, research on keywords, link analysis, and competition analysis and accordingly devise strategies.
The company’s specialties are: Online Marketing Strategy, SEO, SEM, User Engagement & Behavioral Analytics, Market Research.
Salary Details: INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA (Depending upon the candidature and the interview performance)
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Multiple face to face Interview rounds
Profile 1: Marketing Specialist
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years in Digital Marketing
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding client’s business goals, supporting with Market Research, and devising Marketing Strategy to take the client businesses to the next stage.
- Executing marketing campaigns through SEO / SEM / Social Media channels, identifying new opportunity in market and proposing improvements for user engagement and conversion funnel
- Interfacing with Clients for Requirements, Project Planning & Presentation.
- Defining process improvements pro-actively and improving operational efficiency.
- Good understanding of web based businesses and digital marketing techniques.
- Good in general aptitude, reasoning skills for data analysis and data mining skills.
- Must have a sound mathematical and logical background.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Business Acumen, Innovative Ideas, Self-motivation
- Should be able to take ownership of tasks
- Knowledge in marketing or online marketing is a plus.
Profile 2: Business Development Executive
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years in Sales
- Leading the overall sales, marketing and business development along with Founder & CEO
- Become a primary driver of Sales in the company
- Maintaining sales flow at 10-15% increase month-on-month
- Methodically identify new domains and businesses to be targeted
- Publish case studies and learnings & pro-actively engage in branding activities
- Pre-sales / proposals including projections for traffic, cost, effort and timelines for delivery
- Work closely with the founder to expand business reach and identify new related areas for growth of the company.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Good excel, powerpoint and presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Understanding of web based businesses, revenue models, market and digital marketing channels would be a plus
Marketing Specialist and Business Development Executive.
MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
3 - 7 LPA