Soft trends is engaged in developing mobile solutions in the area of enterprise mobility including mobilizing information for enterprise servers such as CRM, ERP and custom server based solutions. Currently ranked amongst the Top development companies in the country. Its considered as one of the fastest growing companies in the product development industry, carved out a niche in the mobile solution domain.
Soft trends is in the industry operating from past 16 years having customers worldwide who rely on their products and services. Employees get a chance to work on latest and greatest technology all year round which not only benefits the company, but also benefits the employees as well. Soft trends develops applications for all major mobile platforms including Android, iPhone/ipad, BlackBerry, Windows Phone,
Softtrends has expertise in Open Source, Java and Microsoft technologies. All products and solutions are built around these technologies. With extensive domain knowledge and expertise, It has readymade products for following domains: Enterprise mobility, Analytics, Field services, Health care, Life style and Interactive learning.
Some of their featured products are:
- Mobile CRM+: A high end enterprise solution that mobilizes MS Dynamics and Sales force
- Workers -in-Motion: A field force management app.
- MBoutique: A social shopping App for your mobile
- PFokas: An online social collaboration platform
Salary: 2-4 LPA (Above Based on Experience)
Tentative date of interview: 6th March
Job Description: (Java Developer and Sr. Java Developer)
- Candidate must have proficient in Java, J2EE, JSP/JSPX,JSTL HTML, CSS3, Java Script ,Hibernate, Spring, JQuery, Struts, AJAX, in SQL and RDBMS
- Candidate should have developed servers and have worked in all SDLC phases of development projects. Along with XML And Sturts/MVC
- Candidate should be understanding of integration environment, XML and associated technologies and ant installation of JAVA Server.
- Candidate should have knowledge on Web service, File service, XML or JSON, SCEP and SAML
Skills and Attitude:
- Candidate should have experience in developing Core Java applications.
- Candidate should have experience in PL/SQL and knowledge on RDBMS.
- Candidate should have expertise in Eclipse / Rational Tools.
- Candidate should have experience in development project lifecycle
- Candidate should have good interpersonal skills and communication skills
For Android Developer:
Project description must include what you have done in the project using above under Role/Responsibility section of project. Team size should not be more then 2 or 3, it shows that you have actually worked in the project.
Candidate must have worked on some or all of the following:
- Broadcast receiver
- content provider
- native app integration
- service development
- server communication using Web service, HTTP POST, REST packets
- NDK (optional)
For IOS Developer:
- Candidate should have experience in HTTP, REST, Web service, MDM, Device Management,
- Candidate should have experience in Server Integration, SQLite and Core data
Android Developer Java Developer IOS Developer
2 - 4 Years
2 - 4 LPA