About The company
Work Advantage, founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon and Microsoft is a digital platform of corporate benefits. They connect businesses in almost all strata of society with corporations of all scales, by managing the corporate discount provided by partnering companies throughout the country.
Desired experience- Minimum of 1 Year
Course Specialization- B.Tech/B.E/BCA
Training/Probation Period- 1 week
Salary- Rs. 2 LPA to Rs. 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Profile 1: Front End Developer
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
- Testing the website to ensure it is working and handing the completed website
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
- Ability to convert the UI designs in to fully-functional interactive prototypes
- Expert knowledge in Bootstrap and Responsive Design
- Expertise with AJAX, jQuery, Angular, react js and Backbone will be an added advantage
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards (W3C Guidelines)
- Proficient in designing and prototyping using tools such as Photoshop, Axure, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Demonstrated experience in using Mozilla Firebug
- Strong knowledge of design principles, issues, and techniques
- Experience with data integration, relational databases, and business application.
- Working knowledge of Java. Strong programming skills
Profile 2: Windows Phone Developer
- Create non-native application for Work Advantage
- Publish that app on Windows phone and other platforms using phone gap or other similar tool Test and add features.
- JSON parsing
- Excellent problem solving and technical analytical skills combined with knowledge of development and networking tools
- Strong Knowledge of Phonegap Front End Development & Plugins Integration.
- Good Knowledge of SDK integration. Experience with Windows phone will be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Services, hands-on experience in Java, Objective C, Php.
- Excellent knowledge of Database Management System, preferably MySQL
- Good knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script, Design Patterns, UML.
- Knowledge of App Development tool like Photoshop, AppAccelerator, Titanium etc.
- Good to have exposure in Ionic/Angular Js/ Phonegap.
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
1 - 1 Years
2 - 3 LPA