About The company
Universal Software is a leading name in the global IT industry for providing a wide array of software development services, customized solutions and products since 1997. Universal Software is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner in Application Development and known for providing best software development services across the globe.
Universal Software’s IT solutions and service offerings include the industry areas of: Public Safety Software, HealthCare-EMR, M2M Solutions, Industrial Sector, eCommerce/Portal Services, IVR solutions...
Universal Software focuses on providing a return on investment to its clients by providing low cost, high quality and reliable software development services.We are steps ahead when it comes to build visually rich windows, web and mobile applications even for complex business processes.
Website address: http://www.universal-software.com/
Desired experience- 1-3 Years of Experience in (ASP.NET Programmer/QA Analyst/Windows Application Developer)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Batch – 2012, 2013, 2014
Training Period: 6 months
Salary: Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 25,000 per month
Bond: 1 month salary on hold (deducted in installments)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Process :
Tentative Interview Date*: Communicated post registration process
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
Profile 1 : ASP .NET Programmer
-Develops and documents test data, and performs testing to verify that the programs function correctly, and to ensure that modifications have not caused errors in other parts of the program or in interfacing programs.
-Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
-Reviews and evaluates existing systems, Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
-Establishes check points at regular intervals to verify accuracy of the work in progress. Routinely searches for innovative ways to improve existing systems or procedures.
-Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects; develop new functionality on our existing software products.
-Performs application programming assignments, typically maintenance or modification of existing systems on a .NET platform.
-Consult with colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
-Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
Key Skills Required :
-Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET framework
-ASP.NET, C#, java script, visual basic, stored procedures using SQL, testing with QTP (Quick Test Professional), DB2 and MS SQL Server.
-Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2005/2008 stored procedures.
-Should have worked on web services, Design, Window Service patterns, able to create own user control for GUI.
-Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
-Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
Profile 2 : QA Analyst
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in projects across the organization.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, functional, regression, testing methods.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility.
- Accepts all other additional assignment found necessary by the Director for the smooth functioning of the operations.
Key Skills Required :
- Minimum 6 month of experience in software testing
- Exceptional Knowledge of SE/SDLC/STLC/Agile test methodology and processes
- Experience in driving and executing all phases of SDLC for QA and Testing
- Experience in analyzing project specifications, developing and maintaining test plans, preparing test scripts, executing regression tests, functional tests and data tests.
- Ability to prepare reports on Impact Analysis.
Profile 3 : Windows Application Developer
- The developer’s key role is to design, code and analyze development request from US clients and business analysts.
- He or she should have a comprehensive understanding of the implementation methodologies for the Microsoft Technologies being utilized in product development.
- Performs application programming assignments, typically new development, research, maintenance or modification of existing systems on a .NET platform.
- The application developer participates in every aspect of the development and implementation, working with business analysts to ensure full understanding of the change implications to current business processes
- Develops and documents test data, and performs testing to verify that the programs function correctly, and to ensure that modifications have not caused errors in other parts of the program or in interfacing programs.
- Ability to understand the product from both a functional and technical perspective in a short span.
- Have to follow good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development.
Key Skills Required :
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework, C# / VB.NET.
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server queries and query optimization
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPS)
- Experience in windows or web application environment development
1 - 3 Years
0.12 - 0.25 LPA