TicketInvert.com is a startup based in Noida, a subsidiary of Ambivalent Technologies Pvt. Ltd. They provide online ticketing solution for events/Movies & Hot offers on the web. They are going to make this India's best portal for online ticket booking for each & every field, one of the fastest growing startup of this country.
Website : www.ticketinvert.com
Profile : Multiple Profiles
Please note : Kindly select the job profile that is best suited as per your experience and knowledge during the registration process.
Desired experience : 6 Months - 2 Years (in the relevant field)
Course Specialization : B.Tech/BE
Batch : 2012/2013/2014
Training Period : 3 Months
Salary : Rs. 1.8 LPA
Bond : None
Date of Joining : Immediate
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview
Tentative Interview Date*: 2nd week of April
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Looking for Professionals to deliver Workshop/training to engineering students on various Technologies.
- The key responsibility areas of the candidate includes :
- Prepare Video courses or lectures for online training.
- Prepare distance learning study material for distance learning program.
- Development of new courses and improving the existing courses
- Developing prototypes for demonstration and conducting training sessions for students
- Guiding students on technical projects
- Deliver Technical Training based on Latest Technologies using Real time examples.
- Prepare Presentations, Course Structure & Learning Kits, Work on R&D Projects
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision making capabilities and self motivated.
- Candidate must have ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
The candidate will be working as a technical trainer in multiple domains.
0.6 - 2 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA