Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
IndiWork is a leading provider for Information technology enabled services to clients across United States, United Kingdom, Australia, India and some other part of the world. Since last decade we have been serving small and medium size companies and helping them to take their businesses to new heights and creating a business relationship where IndiWork is a trusted digital partner in the endeavor.
They are located in Elmsford, NY and their back-office operations are based in Mohali, India. With the geographical edge they are able to offer best industry rates, seasoned skilled team of designers, programmers, and internet marketing specialists.
Salary: Rs 1.8 LPA to Rs 2.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Courses Required: B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Probation / Training Period: 1 month
Job Location: Mohali
Desired experience: 1 to 2 years
Bond: 1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Profile 1: PHP Developer:
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Understanding the client requirement and functional specifications.
- Ensuring full professional performance of the deliverable and coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
- Sending regular update about project status
- Good understanding of object oriented design and associated issues.
- Candidate should have Creative thinking.
- Strong & Quick problem solving skills in software.
Profile 2: Andriod Developer:
- The candidate will be involved in designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working with outside data sources and API\\\'s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Should have 1 year of software Android development experience.
- Should have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Profile 3: SEO Executive:
- The candidate will be required to manage quality web content for various clients.
- Implementing innovative approach to improve work-quality
- The candidate should have the knowledge of the technologies using search engine optimization.
- The candidate must be well versed with the latest trends in SEO field.
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Knowledge of on-page and off-page key skills, SMM, SME, SMO skills
- Candidate should have good Social Media knowledge
- Job Responsibilities: Multiple Profiles
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT