About The company
Dex Consulting is a leading mobility solution provider helping small and medium enterprises in strategizing, developing and managing their mobility needs. Dex has been helping business in defining their mobile strategies, helping them develop relevant mobile solutions and managing them for better performance and productivity
Dex is in operations since 2010 and have been successful in earning the trust of small and medium enterprises worldwide and continue to assist businesses in harnessing the power of technology to enhance their business processes and improve overall profitability.
Desired experience: 6 months to 2 years
Course Specialization: B.tech/B.E/MCA
Salary: Upto Rs 1.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Profile 1: PHP Developer
- Hands on experience in coding, complex back end development in PHP and MySQL.
- OOPs PHP & development reusable codes.
- Integration Ability: Strong in understanding and integrating Third Party Web Services.
- Payment Gateway Integration (payU Money).
- REST API & Web Services Integration and Development.
Profile 2: Web Designer
- Designing all types of iOS and Android apps
- Creating app layout and flow wireframes
- Handling all type of designing & creative work
- Creating logo, brochure, banners, and template
- Designing Software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In design, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat.
- Web Designing: HTML5, CSS3
- Open Source CMS: Joomla, Wordpress, Magneto
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0.5 - 2 Years
1.5 - 1.5 LPA