Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About ZS Associates: ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm focused on marketing and sales effectiveness. ZS combines deep expertise with rigorous, fact-based analysis to deliver consulting services to management, and in the business operations, technology and software solutions arenas to help companies improve performance and results. ZS helps companies achieve marketing and sales success through a complete and integrated range of services, from issue-specific solutions to large-scale business transformations.
With more than 2,000 professionals in 20 offices around the world, ZS Associates provides clients depth of expertise and breadth and capacity across marketing and sales functions. ZS is noted for its strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care industries, yet our work has expanded into selected industries with significant investments in marketing and sales.
ZS Associates' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of marketing and sales challenges. We also help our clients transform their marketing and sales organizations to implement these solutions. Our solutions and recommendations are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
Please go through the mentioned profiles to choose the one that best matches your qualifications.
Job Profile 1: (BAA)
Business Analytics Associates (BAA) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. BAAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems. In particular, BAAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.
As a Business Analytics Associate, you will have opportunities in many areas, such as:
• Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results.
• Simulate the impact of a client's future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results.
• Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions.
• Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software.
• Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams.
• Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions.
• Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables.
• Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS.
Compensation Offered: INR 4,50,000 LPA (Gross)
Job Profile 2: (BOA)
Business Operations Associates (BOAs) enable and support our clients' marketing and sales activities. BOAs operate and optimize business processes, perform analyses, create deliverables and respond to client requests.
As a Business Operations Associate, you will:
• Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data and standard operating procedures.
• Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs.
• Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis, to include: configuring business rules, synthesizing data and performing quality checks.
• Use ZS proprietary software and enterprise applications to create error-free deliverables.
• Interact with internal and client teams.
• Respond to ad hoc requests from the clients.
Compensation Offered: INR 4,50,000 LPA (Gross)
Desired Candidate Profile:
ZS welcomes candidates with a range of degrees and backgrounds, though sustained success with a significant volume of analytic and quantitative coursework is required. Business Analytics Associates commonly possess a bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering (any branch).
In addition to a very strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work, typically demonstrated through consistent top marks in university, successful Business Analytics Associates also have broadly applicable consulting skills such as:
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks.
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
Always committed to get deserving job opportunities to you...
Disclaimer: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Job Responsibilities: Multiple Profile
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT