Zapbuild is an IT consulting and services provider, providing end-to-end consulting for global clients. Zapbuild has partnered with several start-ups to SME in building their next generation information infrastructure for competitive advantage. The Zapbuild portfolio of services includes legacy application maintenance, large application development, e-strategy consulting and solutions. The offshore Model of the company leverages talent and infrastructure to provide high quality, rapid time-to-market solutions.
Zapbuild offers service in social networking, eCommerce, real estate, e-learning and learning management system, daily deals, and group buying applications, SAAS, CRM, ERP, Smartphone applications, desktop applications, migration, search engine creation. We have expertise across business domains and a long list of satisfied customers. We have significant depth of expertise and experience in delivering Web, Desktop and Smartphone based technology solutions to our clients across the industry. Our structured, project execution methodologies further enhance our ability to consistently deliver best of breed solutions.
Company Website: https://www.zapbuild.com
Profiles Offered: Web Developer/ Business Development/ System Administrator
Salary: Upto 8K - 10K/Month
Degree Specialization: B.Tech/B.E (2018 batch only)
Job Location: Mohali
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates have to manage and deliver on projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
- Candidates should know Understanding and implement project management practices.
- Candidates have to optimize PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
- Candidates have to provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow up of tasks with team members.
- Candidates have to identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Candidates have to find qualified leads from marketing campaigns.
- Candidates have to contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Candidates have to proactively seek for new business opportunities in the market.
- Candidates have to identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Linux and Windows Desktop Support.
- Candidates should know Apache web server, FTP, Samba, IIS.
- Candidates should have a Knowledge of Networking.
- Candidates should know installation of Windows and different Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Centos).
Interview Location: Mohali
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
0.96 - 1.2 LPA