About the company
Radical Labs is a startup, having expertise at root in the field of information technology. They are a group of experienced Technocrats now Entrepreneur who have a clear vision that how technology can change our lives. They believe in developing such technologies that help the Society to grow radically.
Their offshore software outsourcing services and solutions are designed with a focus on secure, scalable, expandable and reliable business systems. Through the low cost, high quality and reliable offshore software services, they serve their clients by giving them value for their money and satisfaction.
Desired experience: Min 6 months of experience as Android Developer or PHP Developer
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Bond: 6 months service level agreement (Candidates will be required to submit original certificates)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be working closely with another web and mobile app developer and product managers leading the other platform development to conceptualize, design, build, deploy, test and realize products.
- Gathering requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Building prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Creating compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and standardizing the platform to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimizing performance for the apps by keeping the updates of latest industry trends in the mobile and web technologies.
- Explaining technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Attending and presenting at the industry events and conferences.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) and development using web technologies.
- Experience in building web and native apps, using social media APIs, Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART), using version control (e.g. SVN).
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
For Android Developer:
- Strong programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
- Familiarity with the Android SDK, Eclipse, Android Studio will be an added advantage.
For PHP Developer:
- Strong programming skills in PHP
- Familiarity with the major PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend), PHP template engines (e.g. Smarty), PHP Strom or any other IDE.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system, other compiled languages
- Experience on LAMP development,
- Multiple rounds of face to face interview
Multiple Profile(Android/PHP Developer)
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 2.4 LPA